Drag this icon into taskbar to pin this page.
Drag this icon into taskbar to pin this page.
Close
Close
Close
Close

what happen xin msn catch up TV service?

24 messages -  17 authors -  last post on Saturday, August 27, 2011 2:51 AM  by mikigold8
|<   < Previous   of 3   Next >   >|
on Saturday, October 30, 2010 4:30 AM
Message has been deleted
on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 6:14 AM

I also having the same problem!!!

I brought my laptop to JB and wanted to watch tv-catch-up but on the screens it stated "Not available in your region". I thought it is block for malaysia region but who know when I back to Singapore. . The message "Not available in your region" remain the same!!!!

How should i fix with it? oh.. gosh!!! very angry!!!!! xinmsn very lousy!!!

on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:55 AM
Message has been deleted
on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 7:41 PM
Im also facing the same problem!!!=( I was watching fine a couple of weeks ago, it jus stop working all of a sudden last week.

Initially i thought it was just my laptop issue, because when i use another laptop at the exact same spot n w the same internet connection, it works perfectly fine..
on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 7:41 PM
Message has been deleted
on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 7:02 PM

Me too... i'm in SG, last week can view, but last night open, it show me "not in your region" ??? what happen??

in SG also can't view xin msn catchup program, then where can I view it????Angry

on Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:59 PM
i'm from singapore. never went to malaysia at all but also having the same problem!! "not available in your region". =.=""""!
on Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:15 AM
Just clear your cache when you come back to singapore and problem will be solved!Smile
on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:05 AM
i have see the xin msn FAQ and understand they write  for SINGAPREAN( if u at singapore still cannot use this service pls go check it u borwser settings .) i think maybe is you settings problem , u just need chage the settings then maybe can use . but i cannot because i form MALAYSIA mediacorp is block alll   program and drama dun give OVERSEA watching . and at JOHOR area still cannot see catch up tv because u at johor area mediacorp can dectet u IP ADDRESS at malaysia so must   (  NOT AVAILBLE IN YOU REGION )
on Monday, January 17, 2011 9:55 PM
Message has been deleted
|<   < Previous   of 3   Next >   >|
To add a post, pleasesign in
Learn More
Close
Close
  • Drag MSN icon to Windows taskbar

Pin the Entertainment channel for quick access.

It's easy! Drag the MSN butterfly from:

• The Pinning Bar
  • The web address box
  • Or, a browser tab

to the Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen

• Open your favourite sites quickly.

Advantages of pinning

Pinned pages quickly deliver the content you want most

• Open your favourite MSN pages from the Windows taskbar without opening your browser first.
  • Use JumpList to go directly to key sections of MSN and get real-time notification of updates.
  • Pin as MSN section homepages - like Cars, Entertainment and Money - as you want.