Drag this icon into taskbar to pin this page.
Drag this icon into taskbar to pin this page.
Close
Close
Close
Close

Requests for Channel U

110 messages -  88 authors -  last post on Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:47 AM  by Juhm
|<   < Previous   of 11   Next >   >|
on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 12:19 AM

Please air something during morning to 3pm, instead of all the short shows, that hev been repeating and repeating again and again.

And channel u should air more taiwan shows eg, the latest drama 死神少女 that is now currently very famous in taiwan. And should not air korean idol shows, there are also quite a few adults watching channel u. And i can say that not all teenagers love kpop. You guys should include more hongkong dramas, korean dramas. Im watching 粉红色口红lately. And i feel you can air hongkong dramas, 宫心计 and 公主嫁到。

on Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:16 AM

Saw some of the request before me. I agree with them to put more korean variety shows this is because most of the variety show that air in channel u is from taiwan. I think there is no need to dub it. Maybe just take one of the fan subs will do. I really hope channel u can air somemore famous dramas like you are beautiful, hai pai tian xin, playful kiss. And recently i finished watching Dong yi  and i think it is a very good drama.

on Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:24 AM
Yepp! I agree too, korean variety programs! Since singtel and starhub is airing Music Bank on their cable tv, is it possible for channel u to get the license to air it on the tv as well?

Btw, i hear that you're beautiful may be airing in S'pore next year! Woo~! Wonderful! Thanks channel u!!! :D
on Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:56 AM

i think korean dramas are more than enough.

there's no need to show korean variety show too.

only teenagers like k-pop.

working adults and aunties don't chase them and don't even understand their language.

on Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:55 AM
Message has been deleted
on Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:56 AM
Message has been deleted
on Monday, February 28, 2011 6:21 AM
I really want to join Campus Superstar!
on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:45 AM
《《秘密花园》》的广告是什么歌曲呢?
on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:58 AM
有谁知道《《秘密花园》》广告的歌曲是什么歌?
on Saturday, April 16, 2011 6:56 AM
For the 7 o'clock drama, please air KBS's "you are my destiny"!! I've been wanting to watch it!!!
|<   < Previous   of 11   Next >   >|
To add a post, pleasesign in
Learn More
Close
Close
  • Drag MSN icon to Windows taskbar

Pin the Entertainment channel for quick access.

It's easy! Drag the MSN butterfly from:

• The Pinning Bar
  • The web address box
  • Or, a browser tab

to the Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen

• Open your favourite sites quickly.

Advantages of pinning

Pinned pages quickly deliver the content you want most

• Open your favourite MSN pages from the Windows taskbar without opening your browser first.
  • Use JumpList to go directly to key sections of MSN and get real-time notification of updates.
  • Pin as MSN section homepages - like Cars, Entertainment and Money - as you want.