Updated: Tuesday, 06 May 2014 15:00 | By Bang

Bryan Singer hit with second sexual abuse lawsuit

A British man claims 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer allegedly partook in sexual acts with him in a London hotel room when he was underage.


A British man claims 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer allegedly partook in sexual acts with him in a London hotel room when he was underage.

A British man claims 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer allegedly partook in sexual acts with him in a London hotel room when he was underage.

Bryan Singer has been hit with a second sexual abuse lawsuit.

The 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' director has now been accused by a British man of allegedly abusing him at a London hotel with Broadway producer Gary Goddard when he was just 17.

The unnamed man's lawyer, Jeff Herman, announced during a Los Angeles press conference yesterday (05.05.14) that his client, now in his 20s, had decided to take legal action after reading Michael F. Egan's similar claims last month.

The 31 year old recently alleged he had been made to perform sex acts on the filmmaker at the age of 15 during a Californian house party after being plied with drugs and alcohol.

Holding up a picture of his unidentified client posing with Bryan and Gary at the 2006 premiere of 'Superman Returns' in London's Leicester Square, Jeff - who also represents Michael - said: ''He did this to support Mike, he realized he wasn't the only one this happened to.''

According to The Daily Beast, the two men are accused of luring the British teen into bed by promising him a future career as a Hollywood actor.

Jeff's new client claims he was first contacted by Bryan via social media in 2003 when he was 14 and says he partook in nude webcam sessions with the filmmaker when he was 15.

Bryan is then said to have invited the boy to the London 'Superman Returns' premiere after-party when he was 17, where he reportedly attempted to engage in sexual acts against the boy's will in a hotel room.

Bryan and Gary's legal representatives strenuously deny the claims, insisting they are ''totally untrue''.

The director's lawyer Marty Singer commented: ''After the substance of [attorney Jeff Herman's] previous defamatory and fabricated filing in Hawaii was disproved based on unassailable evidence, Mr. Herman's desperation has led him to fabricate these new anonymous accusations against Mr. Singer, which we will also prove to be completely false.''

As a result of the allegations, Bryan, 48, has decided to bow out of the upcoming media tour to promote his new 'X-Men' movie, which stars a host of A-listers including Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence and Halle Berry.

Latest Photo Galleries on xinmsn

entertainment videos