Updated: Sunday, 10 August 2014 04:00 | By Bang

Rita Ora performance blocked from Teen Choice Awards?

'I Will Never Let You Down' hitmaker Rita Ora is said have pulled out of the 2014 Teen Choice Awards tomorrow night (10.08.14) because her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris won't let her perform their hit single.


'I Will Never Let You Down' hitmaker Rita Ora is said have pulled out of the 2014 Teen Choice Awards tomorrow night (© 10.08.14)

'I Will Never Let You Down' hitmaker Rita Ora is said have pulled out of the 2014 Teen Choice Awards tomorrow night (10.08.14) because her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris won't let her perform their hit single.

Rita Ora has reportedly been pulled from the Teen Choice Awards because Calvin Harris has blocked her performance.

The singer is said to be devastated after she was expected to sing her hit 'I Will Never Let You Down', before her ex-boyfriend - with whom she collaborated on the track - apparently stood in the way of her plans.

An insider told MailOnline: ''She had spent a considerable amount of time and energy preparing for her now cancelled performance of the song and is devastated to let her fans down in this way.

''It is surprising that he has made such a poor choice. This cruel move by bitter Calvin has impacted not only the Teen Choice Award production but the teenage fans expecting to see her perform.

''He's let the teens down.''

It now appears that Rita will not be performing at the annual ceremony, due to take place in Los Angeles tomorrow night (10.08.14).

Speaking recently about her split from Calvin, the star admitted she wasn't ''doing too great'' and described the producer as an ''amazing human being''.

She previously said: ''We both work really hard, we're both all over the place. I'm not doing too great but I'm doing better than I thought. I adore him and he's an amazing human being.''

Latest Photo Galleries on xinmsn

entertainment videos