Tulisa 'gutted' about 'X Factor' axe
Tulisa is allegedly 'gutted' and 'embarrassed' after being officially told she won't be invited back as a judge on 'The X Factor'
Tulisa Contostavlos is ''gutted'' after being officially axed from 'The X Factor'.
The 24-year-old singer - who led girl band Little Mix to victory in her debut year on the judging panel in 2011 - is allegedly ''embarrassed'' after being informed that her contact will not be renewed because of her disappointing performance last year.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''To say Tulisa is gutted is an understatement. She's a bit embarrassed to be on the scrapheap when she delivered with Little Mix.
''She's thrown away one of the most high-profile jobs in the industry as well as one of the best paid.
''But she simply wasn't up to scratch last year and Simon Cowell had no real option.''
The 'Young' singer reportedly had dinner with the reality show's executive producer Richard Holloway on Tuesday night (26.02.13) shortly after being told she would not be returning for a third year.
A spokesman for the series claimed they were just ''reviewing the year''.
Among the artists being considered to replace Tulisa reportedly include Robbie Williams and Mel B.
Last year's judging panel also featured Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh.
Latest Photo Galleries on xinmsn
asia celebrity buzz
Lamar Odom gets three years probation for his DUI case whilst Khloe Kardashian attends Jay-Z's Magna Carta tour.
Date 21 mins ago, Duration 1:03, Views 0