Vote for your favourite Colgate Optic White Model now
Colgate Optic White Dazzling Star Search 2014 Voting Contest (“Voting Contest”)
Eligibility & Voting Period:
- Open to all Singaporeans and residents of Singapore (PR) with a valid NRIC number.
- Parental consent for voters aged 18 and below should be obtained by the Voter
- Voters must enter their NRIC number and personal contact information when voting
- Each eligible voter may vote up to 5 votes per day
- Voting period is from 5 June 2014, 10:00hrs to 29 June 2014, 23:59hrs.
Prizes, Winner Selection & Prize Collection:
- All valid votes will be entitled to participate in a lucky draw to win:
- One of 10 sets Colgate Optic White Hamper worth $50 and a pair of tickets to the finale event on 5 July 2014.
- One lucky voter who voted for the winner will also stand a chance to win 1 year supply of Colgate Optic White products worth $300
- Lucky draw will be conducted on 30 June 2014 for 10 winners of Colgate Optic White Hamper worth $50 and a pair of tickets to the finale event on 5 July 2014. Winners will be notified by 1 July 2014. Collection of prizes will be conducted at the finale event.
- Lucky draw for the voter who voted for the winner will be conducted on 7 July 2014. Winner will be notified by 8 July 2014. Collection of prizes will be from Colgate-Palmolive (Eastern) Pte. Ltd.’s (“Organiser”) office in Singapore.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes offered without prior notification.
Warranty, Liability & Indemnity
- The Voting Contest is organised by the Organiser. MediaCorp Pte. Ltd. (“Agency1”) and Momenntum Pte.Ltd. (“Agency2”) are the service providers appointed by the Organiser for this Voting Contest (collectively referred to as “Agencies”). These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all stages of the voting and the Organiser reserves the right and has sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All voters must follow all procedures and instructions set out in this website or any publicity materials which are provided by the Organiser at any time.
- In accordance with the laws of Singapore, each voter irrevocably consents to, and grants the Organiser and Agency1 the right to use each voter’s personal data, including the right to contact and/or mail the voter (electronically or otherwise) in relation to the Voting Contest and to use all or any part of each voter’s particulars for purposes relating to the Voting Contest (including but not limited to publicising the winners of the Voting Contest). If you choose not to share your information with us, entitlements on the voting site may not be available to you. Voters’ personal data will be deleted within 3 months after the end of the Voting Contest.
- There will be no claims, suits, liabilities or damages made with regards the use of the voter’s particulars and/or participation in any on-ground voting activity against the Organiser and its Agencies.
- Each voter shall bear each of their own costs and expenses incurred from their participation in the voting, including telecommunications, network, and all such other charges. No reimbursement related to voting participation may be sought from the Organiser and its Agencies.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- By participating in this Voting Contest, I agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Vote for your favourite finalist and stand to win attractive prizes.
Date 4/6/14, Duration 0:15, Views 698
Video by: Colgate Optic White