Police urge 2 SMRT bus strike defendants to report abuse allegations
Police say two defendants who had been charged for their roles in an SMRT bus strike in November have made serious allegations in a video online that they been assaulted while in Police custody.
Police said in a statement on Wednesday that they're aware of the video interviews.
They urged the defendants to make a police report so that they can investigate the case.
Police said the defendants' lawyers can also raise this matter in court when the case against them is heard.
Police added that as the case is currently before the court, it's not appropriate for them to comment on it.