Contest Rules and Regulations
- Contest held on Class 95 is open to all listeners of Class 95FM aged 18 years and above as of 1 January 2012.
- Employees of Class 95 FM and Mediacorp Singapore Pte Ltd and their immediate family, sponsoring companies and their agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Being a caller on 66911 950 does not necessarily qualify one as the winner. Caller must fulfill all criteria in order to be a qualified winner. That means the caller must be aware of the contest he / she is participating in and must get the answer right when asked by the DJ / Presenter on duty only then does he / she qualifies to win.
- Class 95 reserves the right to disqualify any winner upon finding out that the participant or his / her immediate family has taken part and won in any contest held by Class 95 FM within 30 days (inclusive of date of winning) or found in breach of any rule or regulation.
- All winners must claim their prizes within the deadline stated in the official letter sent to them. Prizes not claimed within the deadline given on the official letter will be forfeited. If however the prize happens to be tickets to a concert / performance / movie show, winners must claim their prize at least 24 hours prior to the start of the show. Claims made otherwise will not be entertained.
- Prizes for car owners spotted with the Class 95FM Car Decal on the roads can claim their prize which is valid for 2 weeks (14 days) from the date of the car plate announcement on Class 95. After which prizes will be considered unclaimed and will be forfeited.
- In the event, if winners are unable to collect their prizes within the given deadline, they must immediately contact and inform the station and arrange for extension of deadline before the original deadline is up.
- If winners are not able to collect their prizes personally, they may nominate a representative on their behalf bearing a letter of authorization and a photocopy of the NRIC / Driver's license / Passport / Birth Cert. for collection of prizes.
- Cases where listeners have to write in to participate in a contest, entries must be sent to address announced over Class 95 FM. Photocopying and sending multiple entries are not allowed and will not be valid. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Class 95 FM reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value.
- Class 95 FM reserves the right to publicize, and or broadcast the winners name, likeness, image, character or voice and the fact that he / she is a winner at any time the station deem fit.
- Class 95 FM reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Class 95 FM panel of judges is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Facebook contests/giveaways :
1. Prizes will be awarded to the person registering/receiving most numbers of 'Likes'.
2. All 'Likes' must be from valid profiles.
3. In the event that the winner receives multiple 'Likes' from invalid and/or incomplete profiles, the winner will be immediately disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next contestant who has the 2nd highest numbers of 'Likes'.
MORE FROM CLASS 95FM