The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Contest
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO CATCH THE WORLD PREMIERE OF THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 1 IN LOS ANGELES!
Please note that the contest is now closed.
Congratulations to our big winner, Ms. Tan Sin Nee (NRIC: SXXXX632F)!
In the highly anticipated next chapter of the blockbuster The Twilight Saga, the newfound married bliss of Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
After their wedding, Bella and Edward travel to Rio de Janeiro for their honeymoon, where they finally give in to their passions. Bella soon discovers she is pregnant, and during a nearly fatal childbirth, Edward finally fulfils her wish to become immortal.
But the arrival of their remarkable daughter, Renesmee, sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all out battle.
The suspenseful and deeply romantic Breaking Dawn continues the epic tale of supernatural fantasy and passionate love that has made The Twilight Saga a worldwide phenomenon.
Catch TWILIGHT on Saturday, 5 November at 10pm on Channel 5 and find out how you can win a trip for two to catch the world premiere of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 1 worth up to $9000!
Details of the contest will be revealed within the show.
One lucky winner will walk away with the following worth up to $9000:-
- A pair of tickets to catch the world premiere of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 1 in Los Angeles on [14 Nov 2011]
- A pair of air tickets to Los Angeles
- 3 Days 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in Los Angeles (13 Nov 2011 - 15 Nov 2011)
** Winner and travelling partner must be able to travel to LA from 13 Nov to 17 Nov 2011.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted between 5 Nov, 10pm and 6 Nov, 12.45am (SMS lines will close immediately after the telecast of TWILIGHT). Any entries received after 6 Nov, 12.45am will be disqualified.
- Pre-paid card mobile customers are not eligible for this contest. This service is available to postpaid users only.
- Each SMS costs $0.20 (excluding 7% GST).
- Only 16 years of age and above are qualified for this contest.
- Winner must be above 16 years of age. Should the winner be below the age of 18 years of age, he / she must be accompanied by an adult (above the age of 21). Otherwise, travelling partner must be the age of 18 years and above.
- Winner for this contest will be decided by a lucky draw, which will be held at MediaCorp Reception on Tuesday 8 November 2011 at 12 noon sharp. (participants of the contest are welcome to witness the draw)
- Mediacorp TV Channel 5 will contact the winners via mobile phone by 8 November 2011. Should a winner not be contactable via mobile phone on 8 November 2011, Channel 5 will deem the winner as disqualified. Channel 5 reserves the right to substitute the winner when he/she is not contactable via mobile phone on 8 November 2011. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Results will be published on Channel 5's website on 10 November 2011.
- Winner is to remain contactable between 8 November to 11 November 2011 to facilitate the arrangement of the trip. Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd will not be held responsible should the winner cannot be contacted at any time prior to the world premiere in LA.
- Winner shall be required to travel on the designated date of departure (13 Nov - 17 Nov 2011). Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute the winner should he / she be unable to commit to the traveling dates. Any decision made by Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd regarding this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged property that happen during the course of the trip.
- Any illness / accidents / deaths / natural disasters or lost of property that occur during the course of the trip will not be held responsible by Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd Pte Ltd. The winner will be required to obtain their own insurance including any travel insurance.
- Winner is required to submit a writeup of his / her experience of around 1000 words complete with pictures upon his / her return from the trip. Writeup is to be submitted by 21 November 2011.
- Prizes are non-changeable. No exchange will be allowed.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are non-exchangeable for cash
- MediaCorp Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd reserve the right to substitute prizes where necessary.
- MediaCorp Channel 5 and Shaw Renters Pte Ltd reserve the right to amend, vary or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice.