Thank you for taking part in the Legoland Malaysia Contest.
Congratulations to the following winners! You have won annual passes for four to Legoland Malaysia!
|Bhavani D/O Balachandra||S****083B|
|Chng Pei Ling Janice||S****772G|
|Khoo Siew Leng||S****306E|
|Lee Yi Hui||S****176I|
|Lee Yong Ping||S****650C|
|Shehnaz Ameera Bte Mohd Salim||S****834H|
|Sia Shung Ching||S****945A|
|Tan Hong Liang Edmund||S****873D|
|Tan Yen Kim||S****800E|
Ten lucky winners will walk away with the following:-
- 4 x Annual passes to Legoland Malaysia
- 12 months of free admission to Legoland Malaysia on all regular opening day.
- Unlimited access to rides and attractions
** Transportation to Legoland Malaysia is not included.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org between 16 September, 10pm and 29 September, 12midnight. Any entries received after 29 September, 12 midnight will not be considered.
- Only 18 years of age and above are qualified for this contest
- Multiple entries are allowed in this contest.
- By participating in this promotion, the participants agree to take part in any promotion or publicity exercise as may be conducted by MediaCorp Channel 5 and the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grant MediaCorp Channel 5 all consent and waivers necessary for MediaCorp Channel 5 to record and use the participants' performance, appearance, likeness, name, voice or particulars (as the case may be) in any manner as MediaCorp Channel 5, shall in its sole discretion deem fit. The participants acknowledge that MediaCorp Channel 5 shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by MediaCorp Channel 5, including without limitation telephone recordings, audio recording, visual recording and photographs (if any), for the promotion and publicity of this promotion (whether now or in the future).
- Winners for this contest will be decided by a panel of judges from Channel 5 on Monday 1 October 2012.
- The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Mediacorp TV Channel 5 will contact the winner via mobile phone by Tuesday, 2 October 2012. Should a winner not be contactable via mobile phone on Tuesday, 2 October 2012, Channel 5 will deem the winner as disqualified. Channel 5 reserves the right to substitute the winner when he/she is not contactable via mobile phone on Tuesday, 2 October 2012. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Results will be published on Channel 5's website (xinmsn.com/5) on Wednesday, 3 October 2012.
- Prizes will be in the form of a complimentary annual pass voucher. Winners are required to redeem the Annual Passes upon their first visit to LegoLand Malaysia by 31 December 2012. Holders of vouchers will then be issued the Annual Pass Membership Card with their photo incorporated into the card. The Annual Pass Membership Card will then be valid for 12 months from the date they receive the card.
- Prizes are non-changeable. No exchange will be allowed.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are non-exchangeable for cash
- MediaCorp Channel 5 and LegoLand Malaysia reserve the right to substitute prizes where necessary.
- MediaCorp Channel 5 and LegoLand Malaysia reserve the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice.