Singapore Talking 3
Premieres 1 Jan, Sunday, 10.30pm
Singapore Talking is back! Into our 3rd season, we bring to you burning issues that are close to the hearts of Singaporeans. From sports to social issues, economics to beauty, Singapore Talking promises you more excitement and more debate. Join Singapore Radio Awards 2011's Popular Radio Personality for 938LIVE, Bharati Jagdish, and roving reporter Kelly Latimer as they explore various issues concerning Singapore today.
Viewers can air their views or suggest weekly topics via:
SMS Service: In-show 'live' crawlers:
SMS TALK<space>Your Views<space>Your Name to 73388
Terms & Conditions for SMS Service:
1. Each SMS costs $1.00 (subject to prevailing GST)
2. SMS service provider: MediaCorp Pte Ltd. Customer service: 6877 7132.
2. This service is only available during the telecast of 'Singapore Talking' show.
3. Viewers age 18 and below to seek parental consent.
4. This service is available for post-paid customers only.
5. Due to the limited telecast time, MediaCorp may not display all messages that are sent in.
6. All approved messages will be published on xinmsn.com/singaporetalking
7. Viewers may send in multiple messages but publishing on air will be in queue.
8. Cost per SMS applies regardless if message appears on air.
9. MediaCorp reserves the right to reject, at its own discretion, any messages that are deemed inappropriate.
9. MediaCorp reserves the right to pre-empt or change the schedule or timing of the SMS Service.
10. MediaCorp will not be liable for any unsuccessful message sent due to disconnection, network or phone issues.
11. MediaCorp's decision shall be final in the event of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the SMS service, selection of messages to be displayed on air or relating to the Terms and Conditions.