Vasantham's Deepavali Saree Queen 2012
Closing date: 30 September 2012
Vasantham's Deepavali Saree Queen is back!
Are you always receiving compliments, each time you wear a saree?
Do you think you look your best, when you wear a saree?
Do you feel that the saree and you are made for each other?
Then you're the person we're looking for!
Send in the best photo of yourself in a saree to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 30 September, if you think you have what it takes to be Vasantham's Deepavali Saree Queen this year!
Remember age is only a number so if you are confident in a saree, participate now!
Terms & Conditions
1) The contest is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents.
2) You are allowed to submit only one entry.
3) In the interest of keeping the entries current, only photographs taken in 2011 and 2012 will be accepted for this competition.
4) Your photographs images must be in JPEG format and at least 3000 pixels on the long side with minimal compression (approximately 6 Megapixel resolution or file sizes of at least 2MB)
5) When submitting your photos, you are to provide your full name, identification number and contact number.
6) You agree that personal data, especially name, identification number, age and address, may be verified for the contest. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification of the entry.
7) You hereby agree and consent to the public disclosure and use of your name, identification number, image, voice and video recording for publicity purposes and to participate in the publicity activities in relation to the contest, without payment or compensation, if you win or are shortlisted.
8) Shortlisted finalists will be required to attend a photoshoot and appear on stage during Vasantham's Deepavali Countdown show. There will be a Q&A segment for the Top 5 finalists.
9) The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entries they deem unsuitable for the contest.
10) Your entry shall not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or contract rights of any third parties, or violate anyone's right of privacy.