WIN tickets to Jason Chen Live in Singapore Showcase 2013
Popular YouTube star Jason Chen will be holding his solo showcase in Singapore at Hard Rock Café Singapore as part of his 2013 Asia Tour on March 24.
For those of you who missed his performance at the YouTube Stars Concert last year, Jason will be hitting our shores again for a one-night only “Music Never Sleep” showcase.
Since his YouTube debut in 2008, Jason has garnered over 600000 subscribers and more than 145 million views on YouTube.
Best known for his covers, the talented American-born-Taiwanese’s hit songs include “Just a Dream” by Nelly (7.7 million views), “Tong Hua” by Guang Liang (4.2 million views), “Grenade” by Bruno Mars (4.6 million views) and “Payphone” by Maroon 5 (3.2 million views).
Besides his renditions of pop favourites, Jason composes his own songs as well. His original compositions ‘Best Friend’ received 7 million views and ‘Just for a Moment’ at 6 million views and counting. Following the great online success, Jason released his solo album Gravity which features all of his original songs.
Fans can also look forward to his upcoming sophomore album this February.
Jason Chen “Music Never Sleep” Live Showcase is organised by JNation Entertainment
JASON CHEN “MUSIC NEVER SLEEP” LIVE SHOWCASE 2013, SINGAPORE:
Venue: Hard Rock Café Singapore
Date: March 24, 2013 (Sun)
Time: 4pm (Doors open at 3.30pm)
Tickets Price: $S48* (general admission ticket only) and S$68* (inclusive of 1 Non-alcoholic drink / Autograph & Photograph Session / 1 General Admission ticket)
*Ticket prices exclude S$3 booking fee
Tickets can be purchased online at Ticket Brite (http://jasonchensingapore.eventbrite.sg).
xinmsn is giving away 5 pairs of tickets (each pair worth S$102), courtesy of JNation Entertainment. Answer the following question and 5 lucky winners will be picked to win!
Question: Name one of Jason Chen’s YouTube covers
To win, simply email your answer, together with your name, NRIC, (valid) residential address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Jason Chen Showcase Contest’.
Contest ends Feb 8 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- Xinmsn reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prize not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn