WIN tickets to LUNA SEA "The End of the Dream" Asia Tour 2013
The long wait for "SLAVES" (name of LUNA SEA's official fan club) in Singapore to watch their favourite Japanese band in concert is almost over, as LUNA SEA is set to rock The Star Theatre on Feb 8 next year.
This marks the band’s first visit to our shores and fans should look forward to a night of sensational music and visuals. LUNA SEA is highly regarded by many in the industry for their success and popularity, which also spearheaded the growth of the visual-kei genre in Japan and across the globe.
Despite a 10-year hiatus since their disbandment in 2000, LUNA SEA’s ‘live’ performance still proved to be highly anticipated as tickets to the best seats in the house were grabbed by fans on the first day of public sales. To date, 98 percent of the arena seats are sold and the ‘Box’ tickets have been completely snapped up.
As it is a rare opportunity that the legendary J-Rock band makes a stop in the region, we will be expecting fans from neighbouring countries such as Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam to fly over specially for the concert.
Tickets to LUNA SEA "The End of the Dream" Asia Tour 2013 are now available at SISTIC.
LUNA SEA "The End of the Dream" Asia Tour 2013 is organised by Honger Music Venture Ltd. (Hong Kong).
J-Rock band LUNA SEA to play in Singapore on Feb 8
LUNA SEA "The End of the Dream" Asia Tour 2013
Date: February 8, 2012 (Friday)
Venue: The Star Theatre, The Star Performing Arts Centre
Tickets: $238, $168, $128 and $98 (excluding $3 SISTIC booking fee)
xinmsn is giving away 5 pairs of concert tickets (each pair worth S$336), courtesy of Honger Music Venture. Answer the following questions and 5 lucky winners will be picked to win!
1) Name the five members in LUNA SEA
2) Name three of LUNA SEA's studio albums
To win, simply email your answer, together with your name, NRIC, (valid) residential address and contact number to email@example.com with the title 'LUNA SEA "The End of the Dream" Asia Tour 2013 contest'.
Contest ends Dec 5 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- xinmsn reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that xinmsn has received your submission.
- Xinmsn reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prize not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to xinmsn.