《电视拌饭》Stir It Up!
Stir It Up – Contest Terms and Conditions
1. This is a real-time contest on the Toggle Now mobile application (the “Contest”) which is organised by MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd (“MediaCorp”) in conjunction with its programme “Stir It Up” (the “Programme”), a TV trivia quiz variety show. By taking part in this Contest and submitting the answers on the Toggle Now mobile application (“Toggle NowApp”), each participant agrees and accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Contest is open to all individuals, except employees of MediaCorp and their immediate families. Each participant warrants to MediaCorp that he/she has the legal capacity and/or the full right and authority to submit the entry form and participate in this Contest in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For participants below 18, he/she warrants to MediaCorp that he/she has obtained the consent of his/her parent/guardian to submit the entry form and participate in this Contest in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Homeviewers can play along real-time by answering the questions in the Programme via the Toggle Now App. To take part in the Contest, participants must log in via the Toggle Now App and follow the registration procedures stated. Each participant may submit only one answer to each question.
4. Each week, there will be prizes awarded for the top 3 scores for that week. In the event of a tie in the top 3 scores, a lucky draw will be conducted to determine the 3 winners. Each participant is allowed to win only once during the Contest (except for the final lucky draw). If a winner is found to have won in the Contest before, he/she will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
5. At the end of the Programme, all participants (including previous winners) will be eligible for a final lucky draw for the grand prize.
6. Winners will be notified via their email or telephone number provided.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. MediaCorp reserves the right to change the prizes as it deems fit without prior notice. All prizes which are not claimed within the time limits specified shall be forfeited.
8. By participating in the Contest, each participant:
(a) consents to MediaCorp and/or MediaCorp’s group companies collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing any and all personal data submitted for various purposes, including to communicate with the participants, to send marketing and advertising materials from MediaCorp or its business partners (including through the participant’s telephone number(s) provided), to conduct market research and statistical analysis; and
(b) consents to MediaCorp and/or MediaCorp’s group companies transferring such personal data out of Singapore to MediaCorp’s and/or MediaCorp’s group companies’ third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described above.
9. MediaCorp shall have the final right and discretion to decide on all matters relating to the Contest and prizes for the Contest, and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained. MediaCorp reserves the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate, postpone or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice.
10. In the event of any breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by a participant, MediaCorp reserves the right to disqualify such participant and select an alternative winner to replace any winners who are disqualified.
11. Each participant agrees and hereby releases MediaCorp and its related companies from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with the participant’s participation in the Contest or as to any prize(s) which may be awarded.
12. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws and each participant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.